Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Best of Bridge
- Serves 4 to 6
- ⅓ cup butter
- 1½ cups whipping cream
- 3 to 4 cups cooked pasta
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, fresh and finely grated
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 tbsp salt
- ½ tbsp pepper, seasoned or freshly ground
- dash of nutmeg
- In a large skillet, melt butter over high heat until it turns light brown.
- Add ½ cup of cream and boil, stirring constantly, until mixture becomes shiny and large bubbles form.
- Set aside if making ahead.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Over medium heat, add pasta to sauce, mixing with two forks to coat well.
- Add parmesan and remaining cream and milk, a little of each at a time until all are combined.
- Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg, adding more of each if desired.