This recipe needs a photo. If you can, please add one.
- 2 cups (480 mL) flour
- 2 tsp (10 mL) baking powder
- 1 tsp (5 mL) sugar
- ½ lb (~225g) chopped shrimp
- 2 spring onions chopped.
- ¼ cup (60 mL) green pepper chopped
- 1 small onions chopped
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp (5 mL) thyme
- 1 tsp (5 mL) parsley
- 1 Scotch bonnet or hot pepper
- black pepper and salt (really optional here) to taste
- Combine green pepper, spring onions, onions, scotch bonnet, in bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients except water and mix thoroughly.
- Add enough water to make a soft mixture using a table spoon.
- Beat mixture until is smooth.
- Using a pan or deep fryer, drop spoonfuls in to the hot oil and fry until all sides are brown