4th of July Party Jell-O
Contributed by Sylvia at World Recipes Y-Group
- 1 (3 oz) pkg. raspberry gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- ½ cup cold water
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup coffee cream (half and half)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 (8 oz) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 (3 oz) pkg.
- Raspberry gelatin 1 cup boiling water 1 (16 oz) can blueberries, undrained.
- Dissolve gelatin in water and pour into 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Chill until firm.
- Soften gelatin in cold water.
- Heat cream and sugar until hot, but not boiling.
- Add softened gelatin and cream cheese into this very hot mixture and blend in blender until smooth.
- Pour over the first layer and chill until firm.
- Dissolve gelatin in water.
- Add undrained blueberries.
- Pour over cheese layer and chill.