Difference between revisions of "Wild Rice Chicken Salad"
m ((Minor) Code cleanup. Report a problem)
m (1 revision)
Revision as of 12:48, 25 March 2012
- 1 cup uncooked wild rice
- 2 cups diced cooked Chicken (or 1 large can of Chicken, drained)
- 1 cup Red Grapes, halved
- 1 cup sliced water chestnuts
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped red onions
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cup cashews or almonds
- 1/2 cup craisins (optional)
- salt and pepper, to taste
1. Cook rice according to package directions. Drain and cool to room temperature. Add rest of ingredients in a large bowl and mix well. Cover and chill a couple hours before serving (overnight is fine).
3. I also think it tastes better with canned Chicken.