- Difficulty: Easy
- Time Required: less than 15 minutes
- Begin with thoroughly chilled cream.
- Chill mixing bowl and beaters.
- Whip the cream on medium speed.
- Add sugar (2 tablespoons to ¼ cup granulated) and any flavorings while whipping cream.
- Cream is whipped when soft peaks form.
- For vanilla-flavored whipped cream, add 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- For chocolate-flavored whipped cream, add 2 tablespoons cocoa with 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- For coffee-flavored whipped cream, add 2 teaspoons instant coffee granules and 2 tablespoons sugar.
- One teaspoon to 1 tablespoon of your favorite liquor and liqueur flavors work as well.