Very Rich Very Good Banana Pudding
From my Aunt Lois' collection. I have found memories of eating this when I was a child living in Dayton, Ohio in the 60's. Date unknown.
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1-1/2 cups cold milk
- 4 ounce package instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups Cool Whip
- 1 box vanilla wafers
- 3 bananas, sliced
- Mix sweetened condensed milk with milk. Add pudding mix and beat well.
- Chill in refrigerator for 5 minutes. Fold in thawed Cool Whip.
- Spoon 1 cup of pudding in bottom of serving dish. Top with 1/3 of each of the bananas, wafers and pudding.
- Repeat layering twice, ending with pudding. Top with vanilla wafers.
- Chill thoroughly and keep refrigerated.