Romaine, Pear and Blue Cheese Salad
Blue Cheese Pear Salad  a light satisfying and quick salad.
- 8 cups romaine lettuce
- 6 oz bag baby spinach leaves
- 14 oz can artichoke hearts
- 2 pears, sliced
- 4 oz blue cheese, crumbled
- ½ Italian dressing
- ¼ cup orange juice concentrate
- ½ tsp grated orange peel
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp tabasco
Combine Citrus dressing ingredients in a containter with a lid, then shake. Clean and chop/rip romaine lettuce leaves as desired. Cut off stems from spinach and add to bowl of lettuce. Rinse and drain artichoke hearts. Dry and cut, then add to leaves Slice pears and add to bowl. Crumble blue cheese over salad bowl, then toss with the dressing.
- Simple & Delicious. Taste of Home. 2008. pp. 29. http://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/Blue-Cheese-Pear-Salad-3.