This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Steep Estate in Elmo, Texas in 1989. From "Catsrecipes Y-Group"
- 5 cups rhubarb chopped
- 5 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup pineapple crushed drained
- 2 boxes strawberry gelatin
- Mix rhubarb and sugar then let set overnight.
- Add pineapple and gelatin and boil for 10 minutes.
- Put in hot glass jars then cool then put in refrigerator.
- "Catsrecipes Y-Group" http://Groups.Yahoo.Com/Group/Catsrecipes/ Catsrecipes Y-Group