R-U-Oating Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Always check the ingredients to make sure the product is vegan.
- Makes about 3 dozen cookies
- 200 g vegan margarine
- 1½ cups demerera or brown sugar
- equivalent of 1 egg using egg replacer
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ⅔ cup flour
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 3 cups quick oats
- 1½ cups raisins
- Cream margarine and sugar until fluffy.
- Add egg replacer mixture, and beat again.
- Add water and vanilla.
- Sift dry ingredients together and mix well into wet mixture.
- Add oats and raisins, and stir.
- Form cookies into small balls and place on greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes, until edges are done.