- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, room temperature
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 5 tbsp fresh lemon juice (from ~2 large lemons)
- 2 tbsp grated lemon zest
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Confectioners' sugar for sprinkling
- Warm oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease pan with cooking spray.
- Melt butter in pan.
- Remove from the heat, then include the flour and confectioners' sugar, achieveing a dough like consistency.
- Push dough into the pan firmly.
- Bake the crust for ~25 min.
- Combine eggs, lemon juice, zest by mixing.
- Achieve a smooth consistency.
- Include granulated sugar, flour, baking powder, and salt to the smooth mixture by beating in.
- Achieve a smooth consistency again.
- Smooth mixture into the baked crust then bake together for ~25 min.
- Let cool.
- Sprinkle topping with Confectioners' sugar and cut into squares then serve!