An adult snow cone.Syrup is replaced by Mad Dog 20/20,ice is made with club soda,and drink is traditionally served in Cocktail Glass.
- 2 1/2 cups crushed ice
- 2 1/2 cups Mad Dog "Red Grape Wine",or flavor matching alcohol content and taste preference.
- Fill ice tray with club soda and freeze solid.
- Grind cubes in blender to crushed ice consistency.
- Fill glass with ice and mound on top,i.e. heap into a raised mass, in the same manner as that of a traditional snow cone.
- Pour Mad Dog over ice and serve.