Hawaiian Barbecued Pork Ribs
- Place ribs in a large stock pot and cover with cold water.
- Add the salt, garlic, ginger and onions.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium low-you want it to still simmer-and cook for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Meanwhile prepare sauce.
- Place all ingredients in a large saucepan, bring to a boil, reduce heat to a simmer and cook for 1 hour, stirring often.
- Strain and set aside.
- While ribs and sauce are cooking prepare grill if using coals, or prepare gas grill 10 to 15 minutes before grilling-white hot coals or a hot gas grill.
- Remove cooked ribs to a plate and let drain.
- Baste ribs with prepared sauce and place on grill.
- Baste frequently until ribs are well coated and heated through.
Pork Ribs Videos