Cream Cheese Sandwiches
Revision as of 19:46, 9 May 2012 by RealRecipes (Text replace - "Category:(.*) recipes" to "Category:$1 Recipes")
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 4 (8 oz) pkgs. cream cheese, softened
- 1 (24 oz) jar stuffed olives, chopped
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 3 to 4 tbsp milk, to desired consistency
- 3 tbsp bottled lemon juice
- 3 (long) loaves sandwich thin bread
- Mix first 5 ingredients until well blended.
- Trim bread and make sandwiches and cut into desired shapes (4 pieces per sandwich).
- Can use party-rye bread, approximately 5 loaves, but rye bread dries much faster.