Chunky Grape Salsa
This recipe came from the Hartman Estate Sale. It was obtained it as part of the purchase of the Family Collection from the Hartman Estate in Arlington, Texas in 1984.
- 1 Medium Naval orange Peeled And Cut Into Small Pieces
- 8 Ounces Seedless Red Grapes Stemmed And Cut Into Quarters
- 1/2 Cup Chopped red pepper
- 1/4 Cup Chopped cilantro
- 1/4 Cup Chopped green onions
- 1 Tablespoon Minced Jalapenos
- 1/2 Cup grape juice Made From Concord grapes
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 8 Ounce Bag Baked Tortilla Chips
- In medium bowl mix orange, grapes, red pepper, cilantro, green onions and jalapeno.
- Stir in grape juice and lime juice.
- Serve immediately with tortilla chips.