Chocolate Orange Supreme Cheesecake
- Combine crumbs, cinnamon and margarine; press onto bottom of 9-inch spring- form pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees F., 10 minutes.
- Combine cream cheese and Sugar, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Blend in sour cream and vanilla.
- Blend chocolate into 3 cups batter; blend liqueur and pell into remaining batter.
- Pour chocolate batter over crust. Bate at 350 degrees F., 30 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 325 degrees F.
- Spoon remianing batter over chocolate batter continue baking 30 minutes more.
- Loosen cake from rim of pan; cool before removing rim of pan. Chill.