Broiled Catfish with Lemon-Watercress Sauce
A Catfish recipe.
- 1 egg yolk
- ¼ cup packed watercress or parsley sprigs
- ¼ cup packed parsley sprigs
- 2 teaspoons finely shredded lemon peel
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, quartered
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- ⅔ cup vegetable oil
- Sprinkle catfish with garlic salt and lemon pepper.
- Preheat broiler.
- Place on the greased rack of an unheated broiler pan.
- Tuck under any thin edges.
- Broil 3 inches from the heat for 4 to 6 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.