Difference between revisions of "Broccoli Cornbread"
m ((Minor) Code cleanup. Report a problem)
m (1 revision)
Revision as of 12:21, 25 March 2012
Bread Recipes by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- 1 pkg. Jiffy cornbread mix
- 2 cups chopped broccoli, cooked
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 stick margarine
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- Mix ingredients together.
- Pour in shallow baking dish.
- Bake in preheated 400 °F oven for 25 – 30 minutes.
- Cut in squares to serve.