Difference between revisions of "Bowtie Pasta Salad"
m (1 revision)
Revision as of 13:42, 24 March 2012
- 2 pounds bowtie pasta
- ¼ cup white wine vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 carrots, thinly sliced
- 36 broccoli florets
- 1 red bell pepper, large dice
- 1 yellow bell pepper, large dice
- 1 green bell pepper, large dice
- 24 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 stalks celery, small dice
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 6 California avocados
- Cook pasta in boiling water 12 minutes or until done.
- Drain and cool.
- Toss with vinegar and oil.
- Steam carrots and broccoli add carrots, broccoli, bell peppers, tomatoes, celery, and red onion to bowtie pasta.
- Season with salt and pepper cut the California avocado in half, seed, peel, and dice.
- Place pasta in a bowl and top with diced California avocados.