Beer and Wings Casserole
Revision as of 14:06, 9 May 2012 by RealRecipes (Text replace - "Category:(.*) recipes" to "Category:$1 Recipes")
- 40 Manitoba chicken drumettes
- 2 tsp margarine
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tomato, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- ¼ cup beer
- ½ cup chicken stock
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large non-stick skillet, melt margarine and oil over medium heat.
- Add drumettes, season with salt and pepper and brown on all sides for 6 – 8 minutes.
- Remove from skillet and place in shallow, greased casserole.
- Add vegetables and stir cook for 2 – 3 minutes or until onion is limp.
- Stir in beer and chicken stock.
- Pour over drumettes and bake, uncovered, for 20 – 25 minutes or until the inside of the drumettes are no longer pink.
- Serve with rice or couscous.