Difference between revisions of "Alternative:Cannoli"
m (Text replace - "Category:(.*) recipes" to "Category:$1 Recipes")
m (Text replace - "Category:recipes Recipes" to "")
|Line 22:||Line 22:|
Latest revision as of 19:14, 9 May 2012
Cannolis are sweet Italian pastries, also known as cream horns.
- Fried pastry dough in the shape of a tube
- 2 tablespoons ricotta cheese
- 1 tablespoon whipped cream
- 1 tablespoon flour and/or sugar
- 1 tablespoon chocolate chips
- ½ tablespoon icing
- Fry dough into shells
- Mix the ingredients except the shells.
- Stuff shells with the mixture.
- Cool in the fridge