| American cuisine
| Southern cuisine | meats | game | poultry
- 1 whole chicken, cut up
- 1 10 ounce can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 10 ounce can condensed cream of celery soup
- Put chicken in crock pot.
- Mix together cream of chicken soup and cream of celery soup.
- Pour soups mixture over chicken in crock pot.
- Cook on High for 4 hours or on Low for 8 hours.
Tips, Notes, and Variations
- May substitute game birds.
- May substitute chicken breasts for the whole chicken parts.
- For camping, may cook in a Dutch oven or in a bean pot in a hole lined with coals and left all day.