Vanilla Cream Pudding
Milk, Nonfat, Dry Non-Instant by the US Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 6
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 cups reconstituted non-fat dry milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Mix cornstarch and sugar in a saucepan.
- Beat egg in a separate bowl.
- Add, with milk to cornstarch and sugar mixture.
- Cook and stir, over medium heat, until mixture is smooth and thickened.
- Cook for 1 minute.
- Blend in butter and vanilla. Cool.