Trees in a Broccoli Forrest
This fun recipe allows kids to be creative with their food.
Encourage Kids to Eat More Fruits and Veggies by the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 4
- ¼ cup plain non-fat yogurt
- ¼ cup low-fat sour cream
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons spicy brown mustard
- To prepare dipping sauce, combine yogurt, sour cream, honey, and mustard in a small bowl.
- Hold carrots against cutting board and trim off ends. Cut each carrot in half, crosswise, then lengthwise to make four pieces. Arrange each plate by putting two carrot pieces side-by-side in the center. Arrange broccoli around the carrots forming a cluster. Arrange the tomatoes at the top of the plate.
- Spoon dip around the base of carrots and sprinkle with parsley.