- 3 medium-sized tomatoes
- 3 plum tomatoes
- 1 pint yellow cherry tomatoes
- 1 small bunch chives
- 1 large lime
- ⅓ cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- freshly ground pepper
- lime slices for garnish
- Cut medium-sized tomatoes into ¼ inch thick slices; cut each plum tomato and yellow cherry tomato in half.
- Chop enough chives to measure 1 tablespoon; reserve remaining chives for garnish.
- Squeeze juice from lime into small bowl; stir in chopped chives, orange juice, honey and salt.
- Arrange sliced tomatoes around rim of platter.
- Pile plum tomatoes and yellow cherry tomatoes in center of platter.
- Drizzle salad with dressing; sprinkle with pepper.
- Garnish with lime slices and reserved chives.