Thai-style Pasta Salad
- In medium bowl, whisk together all dressing ingredients.
- Set aside.
- Bring large saucepan of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add snow peas and cook 1 minute.
- Using slotted spoon, remove to colander.
- Drain, rinse under cold water and drain again.
- Add noodles to boiling water and cook according to package directions.
- Drain, reserving ½ cup of cooking liquid.
- Pat snow peas dry.
- Cut into thirds on diagonal.
- In large serving bowl, combine noodles and enough reserved cooking liquid to moisten.
- Add snow peas, ⅓ cup dressing, coleslaw, radishes, tomatoes, cucumber, sprouts and onion and toss to mix.
- Serve remaining dressing on the side.