Contributed Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes about 4 cups
- 1 large clove garlic, cut in half
- 1 cup Chablis or other dry white wine
- 1 can Campbell's cheddar cheese soup
- 1 lb natural Swiss cheese, cubed or shredded
- 3 tbsp cornstarch
- French or Italian bread cubes
- Rub inside of fondue pot or saucepan with cut edge of garlic then discard.
- In fondue pot, simmer wine.
- Blend in soup.
- Combine cheese and cornstarch; stir into soup mixture.
- Heat until cheese melts stir now and then.
- Spear bread with fondue fork and dip into fondue.