Sugar-free Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Ampere Estate in Arlington, Texas in 1981. From "Catsrecipes Y-Group"
- ¾ cup vegetable shortening
- sugar substitute equivalent to 1½ cups sugar
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups uncooked oatmeal
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Beat together first 5 ingredients.
- Sift dry ingredients together.
- Add oatmeal and combine all together.
- Stir in raisins.
- Drop by teaspoon on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- "Catsrecipes Y-Group" http://Groups.Yahoo.Com/Group/Catsrecipes/ Catsrecipes Y-Group