Spring Vegetable Medley
- Combine dried mushrooms with boiling water in small saucepan.
- Bring to a second boil, reduce heat to low and cook for 10 minutes.
- Set aside.
- In medium-sized saucepan, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Add garlic, scallions and carrots, and cook 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Drain and slice shiitake mushrooms, discarding soaking liquid.
- Reduce heat to medium, and add shiitake and cremini mushrooms and asparagus to pan.
- Cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add edamame, soup mix, water, marjoram and thyme.
- Mix thoroughly, and stir in mustard and Bragg Liquid Aminos.
- Reduce heat to low, and cook 6 minutes, or just until vegetables are tender.