Spicy Grilled Pork
- Prep: 10 min | Cook: 10 min
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 tsp seasoned salt
- 1 tsp ground sage, rubbed
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 clove garlic, cut in half
- 4 pork rib chops, about 6 ounces each
- Prepare grill or broiler.
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl.
- Rub cut side of garlic over both sides of pork chops.
- Rub spice mixture into both sides of pork.
- Grill or broil pork 6 – 7 minutes per side, or until done.
- 124 Calories | 4.5g Fat | 33% calories from fat | 52mg Cholesterol | 18.6g Protein | 1.6g Carbs | 0.6g Fiber | 0.4g Sugar | 206mg Sodium
- Diet points 3.2.
- Dietary Exchanges: 0.1 Bread | 0.6 Fat | 2.5 Very lean meat protein
- "Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group" http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/Healthy_Recipes_For_Diabetic_Friends/