|Snappy Ginger Muffins
||1 hour total
| American cuisine
| Vegetarian cuisine | Holiday Recipes | bread recipes | dessert
Snappy Ginger Muffins
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the oil and the sugars.
- Beat in molasses and egg.
- Combine the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger, and salt.
- Stir into molasses alternating with water.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups ⅔ full.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes before turning out to a wire rack.