Simply Delicious Chocolate Chip Cookies
These can be made in a toaster oven.
- Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2Sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- 6 tbsp softened salted butter
- ¾ cup artificial sweetener
- ½ tsp molasses
- 1 raw egg
- 1 cup vanilla-flavored whey protein powder
- ¼ tsp table salt
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ cup dry rolled oats
- ¾ cup semi-sweet chocolate mini morsels
- ½ cup raw chip coconut
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Using a hand mixer, combine the butter, artificial sweetener, molasses, and egg; beat until creamy and fluffy.
- Add protein powder, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon.
- Continue mixing until well mixed.
- Using low speed, stir in oats, chocolate morsels, and coconut.
- Coat cookie sheet with non-stick spray.
- Drop heaping teaspoons of cookie batter onto cookie sheet.
- Bake for 6 – 8 minutes at 350°F or until golden brown.
Calories 46.63 | Protein 1.80g | Carbohydrates 4.40g | Dietary Fiber 0.45g | Total sugar 1.97g | Total fat 3.03g | Saturated fat 1.67g | Mono fat 0.51g | Poly fat 0.09g | Cholesterol 9.72mg | Vitamin A 65.89 IU | Vitamin C 0.00mg | Calcium 1.86mg | Iron 0.06mg | Potassium 17.48mg | Sodium 48.57 Mg