Sanfaina de Conejo
Catalan rabbit dish
- 1 rabbit (1 kg more or less)
- ¾ cups oil (310 ml)
- 1 eggplant
- 1 green bell pepper
- 3 medium tomatoes
- 1 large onion
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- Cut the rabbit into 4 pieces.
- Brown well in oil and reserve.
- In the same oil, fry the very thinly sliced onion, then add the thinly sliced bell pepper and peeled and sliced eggplant.
- Add the peeled tomatoes, salt and sugar.
- Once the tomatoes are cooked, add the rabbit.
- Stir everything together and cook for about 5 minutes so the rabbit takes the flavor of the sauce.