- 1 large cucumber, peeled, halved lengthwise, seeded, thinly sliced
- 1/2 green bell pepper, cored, seeded and cut in half lengthwise
- 1/3 cup pitted and coarsely chopped imported green olives
- 4 large fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh coriander (cilantro) leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 1/2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
1. Toss the cucumber in a salad bowl with the green pepper, , and mint.
2. Add the coriander, paprika, olive oil, and vinegar, season with salt and pepper, toss again, and serve.