Rice with Milk I
In Romanian: Orez cu lapte I
- 1 cup rice
- 3 cups milk
- 1 cup water
- 1 piece vanilla stick
- sugar (to taste)
- preserves, syrup, or whipped cream
- Set to boil the milk with the water and vanilla.
- When it comes to a boil, add the washed rice.
- Let boil, at slow heat, stirring now and then.
- It is ready when the rice grain can be easily crushed between your fingers.
- Remove the vanilla, place the rice on a plate and serve warm or cold, with preserves, glace fruits, syrup or whipped cream.