Radish and Butter Bean Salad
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Pryor estate in Grapevine, Texas in 1996. From "Catsrecipes Y-Group"
- 5 ounces radishes, thinly sliced
- 14 ounce can butter beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 bunch watercress, tough stems removed
- 2 oranges, peeled and segmented
- 4 teaspoons orange juice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Place radishes, butter beans, watercress and orange segments in a bowl then whisk together orange juice, olive oil, coriander and seasoning and pour over salad.
- Toss gently before serving.
- "Catsrecipes Y-Group" http://Groups.Yahoo.Com/Group/Catsrecipes/ Catsrecipes Y-Group