Pork Chops Barbados
- 4 large Pork chops
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 2 Tablespoons oil
- 1/4 cup of E. Waldo Ward Santa Rosa plum Preserves
- 2 Tablespoons chopped E. Waldo Ward mango Chutney
- 1 Tablespoon rum
- 1 lime, thinly sliced
- 4 large bananas
- shredded lettuce
1. Sprinkle Pork chops with seasoning salt and brown chops in oil in a large skillet. Cover and simmer the chops until meat is tender, about 30 minutes. Remove chops from the skillet and pour off fat.
3. Add Pork chops and cook about 2 minutes, turning to glaze evenly. Remove from pan.