This recipe came from the family collection of the Decker Estate in Elmo, Texas. From "Catsrecipes Y-Group"
- 2 cups lime juice
- 2 cups tequila
- 2 cups triple sec
- 2½ cups fresh pineapple juice
- fresh pineapple slices for garnish
- Combine lime juice, tequila, triple sec and pineapple juice.
- Fill a cocktail shaker half way with ice and fill ⅔ full with margarita mixture.
- Shake for 30 seconds and pour into glasses.
- Decorate with fresh pineapple slices and serve ice cold.
- "Catsrecipes Y-Group" http://Groups.Yahoo.Com/Group/Catsrecipes/ Catsrecipes Y-Group