Yield: About 2 Dozen
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 3 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup flour
- ½ cup pineapple preserves
- powdered sugar
- Cream butter and cream cheese together until light.
- Fold in flour with spatula.
- Knead on a lightly floured surface until the dough is soft, not sticky.
- Refrigerate dough for 3 hours.
- Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Roll dough to ⅛" thickness.
- Cut out 2" circles.
- Put ½ tsp preserves in center.
- Moisten edge of circle with a wet finger.
- Fold circle in half and seal edge.
- Let set 15 minutes while oven is preheating to 350 °F.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes.
- Dust with powdered sugar.