- Whisk eggs together in a large bowl.
- Combine the cake flour, confectioners' Sugar and salt; gradually stir into the eggs to make a stiff dough.
- Heat oil in a deep-fryer or large heavy skillet to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Pinch off walnut sized pieces of dough, and roll them out into thin circles on a lightly floured surface.
- Fry in hot oil for 3 to 4 minutes, turning once to brown evenly on both sides. Drain on paper towels, and cool.
- Drizzle honey over the tops, and sprinkle with chopped nuts.