Naso Goreng garnished with Sliced Omelet
- The rice should be cooked dry.
- Let the rice cool off, stir in order to prevent lumps.
- Slice or dice the chicken breast and onion.
- Squeeze the cloves of garlic.
- Cut the celery thinly.
- Heat the butter and add the sliced / diced onions and sauté the onions.
- Add the squeezed garlic, shrimp paste, slices of ginger, a dash of black - or white pepper and stir.
- Pulverize the bouillon cubes.
- Add the rice, the soy sauce and stir; the rice should be light brown.
- Turn stove off, add the thinly - sliced celery and stir.
- Garnish with a thinly-sliced omelet.