Moo Shu Pork with Veggies and Tortillas for Wraps
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 10 rolls
- ¾ pound boneless pork chops, cut into thin strips
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbs dark Asian sesame oil
- 8 scallions, sliced
- 8 oz bag pre-shedded carrots
- 10 oz bag pre-shredded coleslaw
- ½ cup hoisin sauce + more for brushing tortillas
- 3 tbs reduced sodium soy sauce
- 10 flour tortillas
- Sauté the pork and half the garlic in 1 tbs oil in skillet until cooked though.
- Place in bowl.
- Wipe out skillet, heat remaining oil in skillet.
- Add scallions, carrots, slaw and remaining garlic, cook 8 minutes or until softened.
- Add hoisin sauce and soy sauce, heat through.
- Add the pork, heat through.
- Heat tortillas following package directions.
- Brush each with hoisin sauce.
- Spoon pork mixture down center of each.
- Roll up, serve.