Moldovan Corn Soup
- With a very sharp knife, remove all kernels of corn.
- Set to boil the ears of corn with the chopped Onion and vegetables.
- After boiling for one hour, strain and then set the clear liquid to boil again, with the corn kernels, at slow temperature, for half an hour.
- Strain again, sieve the kernels, mix with the strained liquid and set to boil again.
- When it comes to a boil, add the flour mixed with butter and milk.
- After coming to another boil or two, remove from heat and serve with a beaten egg, salt and chopped dill.