Mixed Berry Lemon Fruit Crisp
- Combine rice, lemon peel, salt and water in 2- to 3-quart saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, stirring once.
- Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 15 to 20 minutes or until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed.
- Add berries, ¼ cup sugar and lemon juice, stirring gently.
- Pour into oblong baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Combine crushed rice flakes and remaining 2 tablespoons sugar in small bowl.
- Cut in margarine until mixture resembles coarse meal.
- Sprinkle over rice mixture.
- Bake at 375°F for 20 to 30 minutes or until thoroughly heated.