- Preheat the broiler.
- Heat a sauté pan with a flame-proof handle over medium heat and add the olive oil. Add the vegetables and sauté them until they begin to soften, about 5 minutes.
- Pour the egg whites over the vegetables and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook until the bottom is done and the sides are firm, about 4 minutes.
- Spread the cream cheese on top of the omelet.
- Place the pan under the broiler for about 2 minutes to finish cooking the top of the omelet.
- Remove from heat. Fold over half the omelet and serve.