- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Grease and flour a 10 inch bundt pan.
- In a large bowl combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, oil, water, lemon juice ¼ cup tequila and 2 tablespoons triple sec.
- Beat for 2 minutes.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 45 to 50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes; remove to rack and pour glaze over cake while still warm.
- In a small bowl, combine confectioners' sugar with 1 tablespoon tequila, 2 tablespoons triple sec and 2 tablespoons lime juice.
- Mix until smooth.