Mango Blueberry Colada Salad
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Wiggins Estate in Montgomery, Alabama in 1987. From "Catsrecipes Y-Group"
- 2 mangos peeled seeded and cubed
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- ¼ cup frozen piña colada mix thawed
- 1 tablespoon dark rum
- In a large bowl combine mango cubes, blueberries, piña colada mix and rum.
- Into 4 martini glasses or dessert dishes spoon fruit mixture dividing evenly.
- Garnish with blueberries, mango slices and thin lime slices.
- "Catsrecipes Y-Group" http://Groups.Yahoo.Com/Group/Catsrecipes/ Catsrecipes Y-Group