Kung Pao Rice with Edamame
- In small bowl, combine all sauce ingredients except sesame oil; mix well.
- Stir in sesame oil and set aside.
- In wok or large, heavy skillet, heat oil over high heat.
- Add onion, bell pepper, carrots, garlic and ginger and stir-fry 2 minutes.
- Add edamame and corn and stir-fry until vegetables are crisp-tender, about 3 minutes.
- Stir sauce and pour into vegetables.
- Stir-fry until thickened, 30 seconds.
- Divide rice among 4 shallow, wide bowls.
- Spoon vegetables over rice and serve hot or at room temperature.