Julie's Chicken Enchildas
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cook time: 30 min.
Serves: 6 people
Warm, fresh, zesty, spicy, chicken enchiladas that are tastier than the restaurant kind.
- 2 lbs chicken
- 16 oz. can Las Palmas red mild enchilada sauce
- 1 pack 8 oz. Philadelphia cream cheese
- green onions
- sliced black olives small can
- salsa canned or in jar
- 32 oz (16 oz for each) shredded Monterey jack and cheddar cheese
- corn tortillas
- Boiling chicken breast for about 1 hr in order to get soft
- shred the chicken into shreds with a fork
- lightly fry the tortillas until they're soft.
- suatee the chicken with cream cheese and salsa in a skillet until a cremay mixture forms
- shred both packs of cheeses
- dip the tortillas inside the sauce in order to get the taste
- put a spoonful of the chicken mixure into the tortillas along with a spoonful of cheese and begin to roll the tortillas up in a circular motion.
- pour the sauce over the enchildas and also the cheese as well.
- cut the green onions into very small slices and put over enchiladas
- to top it off spread the cut olives all around on top of enchiladas.
- cook for about 30 min. and Voila ! You have my special enchildas.
- The second goes here...