Hot Hot Habanero Wings
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 lbs chicken wings or 1 x (18 count) pkg. chicken wings
- 1 (18 oz) bottle honey teriyaki barbecue sauce
- ¼ cup fresh honey
- 2 tbsp liquid smoke
- 1½ to 2-inch piece fresh ginger, grated
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed
- 8 habanero chile peppers, chopped 
- 4 chili peppers, your choice, chopped
- 3 tbsp fresh horseradish
- Cut wings into thirds, and discard the tips.
- There should be about 36 pieces.
- In a medium saucepan combine barbecue sauce, Worcestershire sauce, honey, liquid smoke seasoning, ginger, garlic, habanero peppers, chile peppers and horseradish.
- Stir all together, and simmer over low heat for 1 hour.
- Put chicken wings in a large glass bowl, and cover with ¾ of the sauce.
- Cover, and refrigerate for at least 6 hours.
- Preheat grill for low heat.
- Lightly oil grate.
- Remove chicken from marinade, and place on grill.
- Cook over low heat for 45 minutes to 1 hour, turning occasionally.
- Warning: Wear gloves, and do not let the oil get anywhere near your eyes.