Honeyed Popcorn and Peanuts
Recipe from sneakykitchen.com
- 3½ oz package low-fat microwave popcorn or ½ cup popcorn kernals, popped
- 1½ cups roasted salted peanuts
- 2 tbsp butter or margarine
- 2 tbsp honey
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- Prepare popcorn and place in a large bowl.
- Add peanuts and stir to mix.
- In a 2-cup microwave-safe measuring cup, combine butter, honey and cinnamon.
- Microwave on high until butter is melted, about 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Drizzle butter mixture slowly over popcorn, stirring with a large spoon.
- Taste and salt lightly if necessary.
- Serve immediately while still warm.